those chicken cutlets" and I made and extra batch. With the extra batch I did not use the lemon dressing. Instead I topped the baked cutlets with "that sauce" along with some fresh mozzarella. Wow! Best Chicken Parmesan!!!! Even the photo looks delicious.
Only to make my life easier, here is the recipe for those chicken cutlets. If you try this recipe you have to watch the video of the grandson cooking with his Nonna. It is priceless and so dear.
Frank Pinello's Nonna's Chicken Cutlet Recipe -
These are my notes from the video. You will need to watch the video to get the whole recipe.
1. Mix eggs with Parmesan Cheese
2. Mix bread crumbs, flour, pepper, Parmesan Cheese and parsley
3. Coat baking pan with oil
4. Toss chicken in a bowl with the egg/cheese
5. Coat chicken with bread crumb mixture
6. Place chicken in pan
7 . Drizzle oil on top
8. Heat oven to 350 and then raise temp to 450.
9. Place tray in middle of oven
10. Mix lemon juice, parsley, pepper and oregano
11. Flip cutlets when they look like they do in the video (!!!)
12. Dip baked cutlets in lemon bath.